Thursday, April 20, 2017

Heavy Rain

God wants to duplicate this testimony. I got a message from a young lady a week ago and she got a violation of probation and was facing some time and she asked what the Lord was saying and immediately the Holy Spirit said I'm dropping this case and she will go away free.

Well a week later today she messaged me and said "the word came to pass they dropped it and she couldn't believe it! My bible tells me that the Lord rains on the righteous and the unrighteous but the question is do you believe this?
You see she was seeking the Lord maybe not fully knowing him yet but at the end I told her now it's time to give your life to the Lord! She responded with a yes in her heart!

I believe God has a special plan for her life! It's one of intimacy and of a relationship! If this is you and you have a court date " I declare this testimony Rev 19:10 that God will drop all charges and release Heavy Rain over you or your family!

Testimony by Todd Michael Schwarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy Rain

God wants to duplicate this testimony. I got a message from a young lady a week ago and she got a violation of probation and was facing some...